Monday, November 4, 2013

Here Goes Nothing and Everything

Have you ever had a dream or vision of something that seems so far out of your grasp and unattainable that you know in your heart and believe with every piece of your spirit that it is your life's calling and personal assignment on this place we call Earth. 

My name is Joe'l Simone Anthony, The Grave Woman.  Today, November 4th, 2013 I am making up my mind to stop procrastinating, questioning and resisting the call on my life and devote every fiber of my being and all the energy that I possibly can to not only completing and fulfilling my assigned purpose but to enjoy the journey regardless of where the path leads me.






© Joe'l Anthony and The Grave Woman, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Joe'l Anthony and The Grave Woman with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment